Why Choose Us?
Many factors are significant when selecting a company to design and build your outdoor home improvement, and price is obviously one of them. It is not, however, always the most important one. Experience, integrity, quality, and customer service all deserve careful consideration.
At The Patio Factory, we bring expertise to each and every one of our projects. Of course, we realise there are plenty of builders out there, and we appreciate that you have a choice. We also believe there are many reasons to choose The Patio Factory. Here are just a few:
- The Patio Factory is a family owned West Australian company with a successful average of over 350 patios supplied and installed each and every year – which means we know patios inside and out and you can feel reassured that you’re dealing with a trusted and secure operator.
- Our sales team, designers, and employees have many years of hands-on experience between them – so you can rest assured that you really are dealing with the experts.
- Despite this wealth of experience most of our clients explain one of the main reasons they chose to build with The Patio Factory was that we listened to them!
- Western Australia’s leading builders and architects choose The Patio Factory not only for a great Australian-made product, but more importantly for our reputation for providing the project on-time at a highly competitive price and providing exceptional customer service from start to finish.
- The Patio Factory is one of the very few remaining patio companies in Western Australia that still fabricate all of our welded products in house at our factory – ensuring quality control every step of the way and delivering you a better built, higher quality, longer lasting structure.
- Australian Made – Every aspect of your patio is manufactured and constructed from only the highest quality Australian made materials sourced from trusted suppliers such as BlueScope, Orrcon, Palram, and genuine Colorbond rainwater goods, ensuring your investment will last for many trouble-free years and guaranteeing you the best possible finish.
- Highly Experienced Installers – Our installers are qualified tradesman with decades of patio industry experience between them. Here at The Patio Factory, it is of utmost importance to us that we hand select only the best available tradesman to carry out work for our valued customers which is incredibly important to ensure your
- Customer service is sadly lacking in today’s world. Here at The Patio Factory, customer service is our utmost priority! We are absolutely committed to providing you with dedicated sincere old fashioned customer care which starts from our sales team, through to the design, fabrication, and installation of your home improvement.
- In-house patio designers – The Patio Factory utilise the latest computer aided drawing software to ensure the structural integrity of everything we build and allow us to offer you more flexible, creative designs.
- Expertly-staffed – The company you ultimately choose to provide your outdoor living area needs to be someone you feel comfortable with and trust. Our commitment to all of our valued customers is providing you expert advice from patio industry experts which will provide you with friendly guidance, honesty and integrity.
- We stock a much broader range of materials than many of our competitors, sourced from more suppliers – this enhances your options not just because there is more to choose from, but because we’re not tied to any one supplier with a limited selection.